Kashai Security prides itself on our comprehensive tailored hiring and training practices. Every employee goes through a rigorous background search both criminal and personal before being considered for employment. After eligibility has been determined the potential employee is matched with a location and then begins a thorough training program individually formulated for that location.
The entry level basic training will include:
- Role of the Security Officer . Legal Issues
- Human & Public Relations . Communications
- Access Control . Patrol Techniques . Report Writing
- Emergency Situations . Safety . Phone & Radio Etiquette
- Appearance . General Security Officer Duties
- Karate Training. Self Defence